Cast your favourite SportsTribal content to your Chromecast device using Google Chrome.
- A PC or laptop
- A recent version of Google Chrome (version 72 or higher)
- A Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra, Google TV or a TV with Chromecast built-in
- Ensure your device is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device
- On your computer, open Chrome
- Visit watch.sportstribal.tv and select a channel to watch
- At the top right, click More Cast.
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
- If you're already using the Chromecast, your content will replace what's on your TV
- When you're done, to the right of the address bar, click Cast Stop casting
Sometimes if you do not see the Chromecast icon, it means that information on the device you're trying to cast from needs to be refreshed. Please try the following
- Make sure your web/mobile device and Chromecast device are using the same WiFi network
- Re-install the latest SportsTribal app
- Restart your mobile device
- Update Google Home & Google Play Services
- Reboot your Chromecast